I set some goals for myself last year. Here’s how I did:
Plain- worked on but not completed
Cross thru- fail
- See local friends monthly: I did make a concerted effort to see my friends in person.
- Unsubscribe to emails I do not want to receive
- No shopping just because there’s a sale
- Eating Healthy- I was OK at this- room for improvement
- Novel- first draft done, second draft is ok- but I’m moving forward, so this is a wash
Literary Agentwasn’t ready
- Blogging 5 days a week
- Weekly dates with Husband 1-2
- Weekly dedicated time with my daughter
Dropping extra 12 poundsyeah- this is getting to me Knitting noteven close
- Improving photography- a little
- Read 50 books (actually read 51, and it will be 52 by year end)
- Organize blog time better- I’m working on this, but I’m figuring out how to schedule time better
- Be more stylish I am so much happier with my look!
- Different teas- I have expanded my tea repertoire
- Exercise 5 days a week
- Help my daughter get through the college application process (she’s almost done! 4 more applications to get out in the next few weeks and then it’s waiting till the end of March)
So- I am proud of what I accomplished, and OK with what didn’t work out for me (except for the weight thing which is still irking me) The goal is to just keep working on what I want to fix.