I’m trying to remember to focus on what is good in my life, so on Saturdays, I think about the little things and the big things that got me through the week, and through life. Some weeks are easier than others.
- George Bush- RIP
- My Daughter’s first marking period grades
- Attending my last parent teacher conference- it went well and I never have to go to one again!
- My writing group- they motivate me and make me better in all ways
- free shipping
- Looking for an item for my daughter and realizing they have one left and it’s in her size
- Lord and Taylor and all the years we went to visit their Christmas Windows- (they are about to close the Fifth Avenue NYC location)
- Really good cry
- nail file
- Finding the perfect song to suit your mood
- The support of my blog friends and my other friends- Thank you