I would like to thank http://valeriesmusings.com/ (amazing book reviews and all around inspiring person) and https://hisperfecttiming.blog (beautiful and inspirational blogs) for nominating me for the Unique Blogger Award
1. Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
2. Answer the questions.
3. In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
4. Ask them 3 questions.
My Questions from His Perfect Timing
3 Questions for the nominees:
1. Provide a blogging tip for other bloggers.
Set up a writing schedule (you’ll post every day, you’ll post on Fridays, etc) and stick to it. Do not let writers block get in the way. Once you give yourself an out, you are essentially giving permission to stop writing.
2. Share something you have learned from blogging.
I have learned by sharing my personal stories, I have felt better about myself, and found others who feel the same way. Sometimes it’s nice to find others in the same situation.
3. What is your favorite aspect of blogging. Why?
I love all the new friendships I’ve created. I have learned so much about people who live in entirely different circumstances. It has been eye opening.
1.Where is your favorite place to visit? Why?
There are about a billion places I love to go, but I think my favorite place would be a botanic garden, specifically New York Botanic or Brooklyn. I love flowers and gardens, and as I don’t have one in my apartment, this is the closest I get.
2.List three characteristics about yourself that you’re proud of.
- I am really good with instructions, whether it’s putting together furniture or following a recipe
- I am a great editor of other peoples writing
- I am great at organizing my kitchen cabinets
3. If you could spend one hour with someone, living or dead, who would it be and why?
Jane Austen. I want to know how she figured out so much about human nature with the limited people and situations she encountered. Her characters transcend time, in that the types of people she writes about still exist today.
My Questions to my nominees:
- What is your perfect Saturday afternoon?
- What is your favorite flavor pie?
- What is the one chore you hate doing the most?
As always- there is no pressure to participate! This is supposed to be fun, not torture!!