Thanks to Valerie http://valeriesmusings.com/author/rainstar76/ for nominating me for the Blogger Recognition Award! Valerie is an amazing book reviewed and generally great person! Please check out her blog!
- Thank the Blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their Blog
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
- Select 10 other bloggers you want to give this award to
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created
How I Started Blogging
I was about to turn 53, and struggling at trying to write a novel. I thought that having a blog would inspire me. It has- in so many ways!!
Advice to new bloggers:
Write as often as possible. The goal is to find your unique voice- this will only come through practice. Basically, we all have the same stories to tell- it’s how we each choose to tell them that makes the difference.
Comment on other blogs, and read the other comments. I have been so inspired by conversations I’ve had with other bloggers in the comments section. And it’s a great way to begin blogging friendships. The relationships you form- that’s the best part of blogging.
As always, there is no pressure to participate! I want this to be fun, not torture! I only did 5 nominations, because I have a few more of these to do, and I don’t want to inundate anyone!