I would like to thank Mischenko https://readrantrockandroll.com/author/readrantrockandroll/ for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award This site is filled with great reviews, great music and just great everything! Am so glad I got to know this blog and this blogger!!
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
This award was originally created by Maggie @okoto enigma
Mystery blogger award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
• Put the award logo/image on your blog
• List the rules
• Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
• Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
• Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
• You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
• Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
• Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
• Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Things About Me:
- I like to write with a freshly sharpened pencil, except when I do crossword puzzles. Then I choose pen.
- I’m really organized, but I can’t find a way to organize the people I nominate for blogger awards. I need to have a better system.
- My shoe size is really a 6.5, but I often buy a 7
1. What’s your ideal pet?
I Love cats, especially my cat because she is so self-sufficient and can take care of herself. I also love cats because they dole out love at their own pace. We have that in common. But don’t tell my dog.
2. What’s your favorite food?
Cheeseburgers. Love them!
3. If you had a chance for a “do-over” in life, what would you do differently?
Not to let my M control me so easily. every bad decision I ever made was in response to my Mother
4. What is your favorite music?
Classic rock. Can’t get enough of it.
5. Who do you most admire in life?
My daughter. She sets a goal and does everything she can to accomplish it. If she doesn’t succeed, she gets up and gets on with life. I would love to say her attitude is nurture based, but I think nature played a little hand.
The questions for my nominees:
- When were you most proud of yourself?
- What is your favorite drink on a hot day?
- If you could go anywhere on your next vacation, where would it be?
- What color are your eyes?
- Dark, milk or white chocolate?
My best post:
You all know I am really critical about my writing- and I’m not sure how to qualify “best” in this situation. Is it most likes, most views, most comments? Is it one that I find the best? So- I’m going to say I love when I write about my Daughter, both the funny ones and the heartfelt ones, because they mean the most to me. And if you disagree, please feel free to reread all my blogs and give me a hint….kidding…..!!!!
The nominees! These are blogs I’m just getting to know, as well as some I may know better! I apologize if I keep forgetting you, or if I’ve nominated you a million times! It’s more stupidity than anything else!
As always- there is no penalty for not playing! This is fun, not torture!!!